With over 10 years of experience in Childcare franchising, we offer our franchisees a shorter learning curve and greater chance of success. We are committed to ensuring our group offers high quality pre-school education.
We Offer You:
- A great chance to jump-start a childcare business. You will be supported by our experienced dedicated franchisee managers.
- Full-scale support in the areas of curriculum, operations, training, advertising, marketing, interior design, purchasing and recruitment
- Personal satisfaction both as an owner and operator
A member of a prestigious Superbrand Childcare
We are looking for people who have:
- Passion for children
- Strong devotion to children’s development and life-time learning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Some business or corporate experience
Why Carpe Diem?
- Strong Market Reputation and Track Record – Our strong track record enables the group to achieve and average annual growth rate of 80% in number of child care centre.
- Established Brand Name and Trademark – Our established trademark gives you instant recognition of our quality childcare reputation
- Initial and Regular periodic Consultation – Consultation on setup is important to enable you to shorten the learning cycle with minimal risk. This spans from centre layout site planning, curriculum customization, teacher selection to resource planning. Regular consultation ensures that your operations are tuned to optimum level.
- Full-scale end-to-end support from initial setup to daily operations – Our end-to-end processes ensures that every area of childcare operations run smoothly
- Training – Comprehensive Classroom and Hands-on Training for your Teaching Staff without additional charges.
- Joint Advertising and Promotion – With a larger group size, you will enjoy wider coverage and circulation at a lower cost for advertisements and promotions.
- Suppliers Optimization – Our group size enables to procure quality childcare needs such as uniform, teaching materials and stationery at a optimal price.
- Franchise Agreement – This is a legal contract between the Carpe Diem Group and the franchisee. It spells out the rights and obligations of each parties, terms and conditions and validity period.
- Tenure of Contract – This is the validity period of franchise agreement
- Upfront Fee – This is the initial payment that the franchisee must make to Carpe Diem Group in order to obtain the rights to operate under its trademark and use of the business format.
- Royalty Fee – This is an on-going monthly fee that the franchisee pays to Carpe Diem Group to enjoy the support services and joint promotions.